Friday, January 23, 2009

Y Ball

Well after about a six week hiatus, I rolled my ass out of bed at 5:30 this morning and made my glorious return to the Y basketball court. Why so early you ask? Well I'm not going to sugarcoat it--the 5:30 group is the most unathletic out of all of the guys who come play everyday. The noon group is littered with former college basketball players and guys who can dunk. Needless to say, I'd rather get up at 5:30 and guard a middle-aged man named Monty who wears athletic goggles. At any rate, Big Ern is a little rusty and will certainly be sore as shit tomorrow.

In keeping with our classic infomercial theme, I feel the Tiddy Bear deserves some recognition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw1g2yKxb0I

Thanks to Doug for bringing this one to my attention and to the guy who said "I want to be a Tiddy Bear in my second life."

No comments: