Saturday, December 6, 2008

Making a Scene

I'm pretty excited--my buddies Alex, Robey and Joel are getting a keg tonight in honor of Alex's birthday. Over Thanksgiving one of our other friends, Corey, asked me if I was going to make a "scene" again like I did at one of their other parties.

Long story short, back in August they got a keg, I was about 12 flippy cup games deep and this girl made a couple racist comments about Indian people. I sort of went off on her and made a little bit of a "scene", I guess. Apparently, Big Ern doesn't mix well with alcohol, girls and racist remarks. Or maybe it's just alochol and girls. I should've learned my lesson from the notorious Krystal walk-up window incident. Meh, what can you do?

On another note, I've been expanding my culinary horizons. Here's my latest creation:

Mixed vegetables sautéed with chicken and simmered in Rogan Josh sauce and served over rice. Sort of looks like vomit, but I promise it's delicious.

7 comments:

Scott Kushner said...

Is it as good as your turkey gravy?

Big Ernie McCracken said...

Low blow. But justified--that gravy was not of this world.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like vomit.. looks exactly as it's supposed to- delicious! Just out of curiosity.. what'd this girl have to say about Indian people?

Big Ernie McCracken said...

She wasn't all that bright. She said, I hate Indian people, I think they're disgusting.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say about that. Some people really are just dumb. So sad. I would have loved to meet this girl and tell her she's an unfortunate excuse for a human being.

Big Ernie McCracken said...

Yeah, some people are beyond help. I told her she was an ignorant bitch if that makes you feel any better.

Anonymous said...

That makes it a bit better, but from her opinions on Indian people she clearly lacks any capacity for intelligence so it's possible she didn't even comprehend "ignorant bitch." Here's hoping she got it! But still nice to know you at least tried to correct her.