Thursday, November 20, 2008

Big Grinch McCracken

I'm never going near Macy's. Ever. Again. The other day I'm walking downtown and all of a sudden I get a horribly splitting headache. Normally this only occurs when a Dave Matthews song comes over the radio but this time it was because I was standing in front of the Macy's Christmas Fortress, surrounded by ridiculously over the top holiday crap. Trumpets, teddy bears, nutcrackers and jolly tourists taking pictures with all that garbage; I could feel the lifeforce slowly being sucked from my body.

I hate Christmas.

On a brighter note, I saw Quantam of Solace and Slumdog Millionaire this week and recommend both.

Slumdog Millionaire is probably the best movie I've seen since the Dark Knight. If you get a chance to see it, go. It's a limited release, so those of you in Jackson and Knoxville are probably screwed, but for everybody else, watch it...great movie.

No comments: